Throughout his practice, Kyle provides his clients with rigorous attention to detail and a steadfast commitment to represent their best interests. Having clerked for two Texas appellate judges, Kyle understands the necessity of providing courts with clear, compelling arguments.
Before joining the Firm, Kyle clerked in Houston for Justice Ken Wise of the Fourteenth Court of Appeals and Justice Michael Massengale of the First Court of Appeals. Previously, Kyle participated in the University of Chicago Law School’s Hinton Moot Court Competition and served as an intern for the Office of the Solicitor General of Texas.
- Beck Redden Prevails in Appeal About the Scope of the Texas Anti-SLAPP Statute
- Houston Court Orders City Secretary to Count Signatures on Pay-Parity Petition for Houston Fire Fighters
- Partner Connie Pfeiffer in Law360 and Texas Lawyer
- Beck Redden Mops Up Hunger
- UH Law Center Bestows Beck Redden LLP Award for Best Paper in Commercial Litigation
J.D., The University of Chicago Law School, 2013
B.A., Wake Forest University, 2010
State Bar of Texas
United States Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit
United States District Court for the Northern District of Texas
United States District Court for the Southern District of Texas
United States District Court for the Eastern District of Texas